With an account you can save your favourite properties, add search profiles, be notified of changes, and more.
Are you looking for a studio, a house, an apartment, or another type of home in the Alkmaar region or in Noord-Holland-North? Furnished or upholstered? For a shorter or longer period? You have come to the right place at 072wonen!
You have seen a nice home at 072wonen. But what now? If you are interested in a rental property, we first ask you to complete an application form online. This form can be found in the top menu on the home page. We will assess this and you will then be notified as soon as possible whether or not you will be invited for a viewing.
You can also register via our own website. You will then receive a confirmation email, after which you can log in and create your own search profile based on your preferences and housing requirements. You will receive regular updates by email when new homes are included in our range of properties. There are no costs associated with this registration!
It is also possible to give us an assignment to search for a suitable rental property for you. Then we will start working for you as a rental agent. We then search through our extensive network of relationships. In that case, you pay us the commission. We first invite you for an intake interview at our office. During this meeting, your housing requirements will be discussed further.
If you are going to rent a house through us, we ask you for the following documents:
- A valid proof of identity: passport or ID card.
- Three recent payslips.
- Recently signed employer's statement or an employment contract.
- Bank statements showing visibly the credits of the salary.
- If you are self-employed, we would like to receive your most recent income tax assessment, an extract from the Chamber of Commerce and your latest annual figures with an auditor's report.
For most homes we set an income requirement of three times the rent.
Before the key transfer can take place, the broker will ask you to pay the following costs:
- An amount for the first month's rent.
- An amount for the deposit, usually equal to one month's rent, some owners ask for a deposit equal to two months’ rent *;
- If desired, we can arrange the connections for the utility companies and TV / internet for you through our partner EasyNuts.
Only if you give us a search for a property outside our own database, you pay our commission, which is equal to a month's rent including 21% VAT.
* You will receive a deposit within one month after the rental period if all provisions of the rental agreement have been correctly complied with.