NOTE: you can only respond via our request form, see text below for the procedure!
FOR RENT this nice apartment on the edge of the old town of Alkmaar. The house has recently been completely renovated and is located on the 2nd floor above a shop on the Ritsevoort. The entrance is shared with the shop and a house located behind the shop, but is otherwise completely independent.
Layout: via an alley next to the shop you enter the common hall, where the storage rooms are located. Via two stairs you enter the living room with open kitchen. This is equipped with built-in appliances such as fridge / freezer, combi oven, dishwasher and extractor. The bathroom has a shower, washbasin, toilet and washer-dryer connection. At the rear of the apartment is a spacious bedroom with a work area and a walk-in closet. There is a spacious indoor storage room on the ground floor.
- advance gas, electricity, water and cable internet is 150, - euro per month, with settlement afterwards;
- parking is done via a parking permit from the municipality;
- the house is available for a minimum of one year and for a longer period;
- suitable for 1 to max. 2 persons (couple);
- pets and smoking are not allowed;
- the house is unfurnished.
Want to live in a nice apartment in the center of Alkmaar? Then this is for you!
Procedure: You can register via our application form, which you will find under 'brochures' on this page and on our website. You can mail the completed application form to email@example.com or bring it to our office at Kanaalkade 16 in Alkmaar. We will then assess whether you are eligible, followed by an invitation for a viewing or a rejection.